We are re-opening on Friday, July 24th!
We are operating within Government guidelines and with strict hygiene & safety protocols.
What we're doing differently
- We are only allowing one group in the venue at any time.
- We are limiting the sessions to allow greater time for a rigorous cleaning regime. There will be a minimum of 60 minutes between groups entering the venue.
- We have invested in a disinfectant fogging machine to disinfect the rooms after each game, we will also be wiping surfaces and equipment.
- Gameplay and props have been revised to minimise risk.
- Compulsory use of hand sanitisers.
- We are not taking phone calls and all booking or queries must be done online.
What we need you to do!
- Face masks must be worn until in the room.
- Allocated arrival times must be strictly adhered to.
- Compulsory hand sanitising throughout.
- If any of your team is feeling unwell then contact us via email/contact form to reschedule.
Looking forward to welcoming you!