We are re-opening on Friday, July 24th!
We are operating within Government guidelines and with strict hygiene & safety protocols.
What we're doing differently:
- We are only allowing one group in the venue at any time.
- We are limiting the sessions to allow greater time for a rigorous cleaning regime. There will be a minimum of 60 minutes between groups entering the venue.
- We have invested in a disinfectant fogging machine to disinfect the rooms after each game, we will also be wiping surfaces and equipment.
- Gameplay and props have been revised to minimise risk.
- Compulsory use of hand sanitisers and masks for staff.
- We are not taking phone calls and all booking or queries must be done online.
- To allow more time for cleaning the rooms and props, toilets are closed for customer use.
What we need you to do:
We're looking forward to welcoming you!